Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration Applies to the collection, processing and use of User data of related to the Games and the related in-App Services ("Services") provided by www.triumbtech.com ("Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd."). The Services enable Users to use the applications and play the Games.
Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. respects your privacy rights. For details please see our Data Protection Declaration below.
1. Scope of Application
This Data Protection Declaration applies to all Services operated by Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. by this App and addresses all Users of the Services ("Users" or "you"). If other offers of Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. have a differing data protection declaration, the differing data protection declaration published on that offer shall apply. The Services may contain cross-references ("links") to offers of third party providers. By clicking on such links, you leave the Services. In such a case, Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not take any responsibility for the content and compliance with data protection laws of these offers. This Data Protection Declaration does not apply to those offers.
2. Collection, processing and use of your data for the Services
(1)Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will only collect, process or use your data pursuant to the Applicable data protection laws, such as the Indian Data Protection Law.
(2) Triumb Technologies would not be liable to pay any damages in any case for more than the amount which user paid to Triumb Technologies in acquiring these services.
(3) Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will only collect, process or use any data referring to you as a person for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract, i.e. the establishment, performance and ending of the contract (including billing the Services). Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is required by law or unless you have consented to any other use. Collection, usage and processing of the data are carried out in electronic form.
(4) Personal data which may be collected by Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract could be your name and your e-mail- address. Any additional data you provide to Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for completing your profile or when uploading content, you provide voluntarily to Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. also uses personal data in the course of ending the contractual relationship with a User to the extent necessary to terminate the obligatory relationship.
(5) Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may give Users the opportunity to register for the Services via Facebook Connect and Twitter. In this case, Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect, process or use data, the User published in his or her Facebook profile. Vice versa Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may submit information on the participation in the Services to Facebook and Twitter. Such information and other personal data may be made publicly accessible on Facebook or Twitter for other Facebook and Twitter users. Please review the data protection declaration of Facebook and Twitter on this.
(6) Personal data like contacts and Phone numbers collected during sending SMS and text which may be collected by Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of sending messages inside the applications you provide voluntarily to Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3. Paid Services
(1) When using the Services, Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect information on how you use the Services in order to enable and bill for the proper and contractual use of the Services ("usage data"). Usage data is, in particular, characteristics for purposes of identifying the User, information concerning the beginning and end, as well as the scope of the respective use, IP-address, used device, a unique identifier of the device and information concerning the Services used by the User.
(2) Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use payment data insofar as this is required for billing. In order to conduct In-App purchases such as the purchase of virtual goods, Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. currently works with payment-providers such as Google ,Apple, Nokia or Microsoft. In this case, Triumb Technologies Pvt.Ltd. is entitled to transfer any data which is required for billing the Services via a third party payment provider to that provider, if applicable. Some payment providers may collect the necessary billing data directly from the User. In such cases, the terms and conditions and data protection declaration of those payment providers apply. Further to that, Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not pass on User data, or the content of private messages in Services, to any third party unless required by law or if the User has consented to it.
Services may be partly financed through advertising. Advertising messages may therefore appear throughout the use of the Services. Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may display personalized advertising matched to the actions you perform and content you upload when using the Services.
5. Data Security
Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. would like to point out that data protection and data security cannot be guaranteed for data transmissions outside of our sphere of authority, such as your mobile network. You are aware that your mobile carrier, or unauthorized third parties may have access to the data stored on the servers or transmitted through Triumb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and used in the Services.
6. Rights of Users
Triumb Technologies does not store any user data.
Bangalore, 29 November 2014